For the second edition of the Mentorship Program 6 ambitious senior undergraduate students from Dar Al-Hekma University will have the unique opportunity to be mentored by 6 inspiring and successful Saudi entrepreneurs.
- Ayah Al bitar (Product & Furniture Designer)
- Basma EIKhereiji (Chef & Entrepreneur)
- Emon Shakoor (techpreneur)
- Shahd AIShehail (Ethical fashion designer)
- Nora AIDabal (Arts & Creative Planning Director)
- Nouf Al Moajil (Strategic analyst)
The Maison continuously demonstrates its commitment to the transmission of knowhow and skills. The initiative launched provides the students a once in a life time experience to be mentored by inspirational Saudi women for 6-months followed by a 6-month internship opportunity at Vacheron Constantin or one of Richemont's renowned maisons.
Mentors will generously share their own experiences, career advice and guide the mentees during one -to-one sessions, allowing them to explore and experiment in a dynamic professional environment.
- Dar Al-Hekma Senior Student
- Proficient Arabic & English skills (verbal & written)
- Proficient Microsoft skills
- No current academic or disciplinary probation
- Committed to a 6-month Mentorship in Jeddah & a 6-month internship at Richemont Riyadh